The three ??? Kids - Scrapyard in Danger
Prices incl. VAT
- With 7 million books sold, The Three ??? Kids are one of the most successful children’s book series
- In a playful and mostly unintentional way, the three 10-year old detectives get inolved in exciting cases, using their brains and humour to solve them
- The books are rich in images and their stories straightforward
- The series is designed to appeal to an international audience
About the author
Ulf BlanckUlf Blanck has been involved in the series The Three ??? Kids from the start: since 1999 he has been creating new adventures for the series. He also works as executive director of an advertising agency and writes comedy shows for the radio. more about the author
About the Illustrator
Stefani KampmannMore about the Illustrator
Customers also bought:
Christoph Dittert, Kari Erlhoff, Andrea Köhrsen
An adventure book for young professional detectives
Customers also looked at:
Ulf Blanck, Boris Pfeiffer, Jan Saße, Kim Schmidt
The Three ??? Kids are helping uncle Titus clear out a castle that is kind of...
- Now you gasp - The Three ??? Kids and their creepiest case - Locked...
The series is aimed at young readers ages 8 to 10 and appeals to both boys...