Does the raccoon have to go to bed early?
Prices incl. VAT
- Cradle-to-cradle product - ecologically harmless
- New, innovative picture book concept
- Children get to know animals by comparing them directly to their own experience
- Trains observation skills, motivates for new discoveries and makes it easy to remember things that one has learned
- The first step to becoming a nature lover
Product information "Muss der Waschbär früh ins Bett?"
Washing up, playing, arguing – all of these activities also exist among animals. But do polar bear, fish and king cobra also have a nose, belly and bottom? These innovative non-fiction picture books show children how similar humans and animals often are and where the differences lie. More than 50 animals are presented in each volume in loving illustrations and short factual texts. You can, for example, compare body parts or see the activities with which animals spend their day. Children have much fun comparing their own life with the world of animals; this also encourages them to observe nature very carefully.